Tuesday 9 September 2008

Speechless

Should i make things clear?

As a blogger, i know there is always reader who disagree with what you have done/ said cause different people have different point of views. We cannot blame him/her just because thier point of view are different from us..

Anyways, just want to make things clear to avoid any war as my blog is just to tell my friends or those who knows me in real life about my life, thoughts and all. If you feel offended, i am sorry.. i am not trying to be rude, think deeply, do you really know me? and i didn't even write something bad about you or should i put it in another way.. i never say anything bad about other ppl but only my life in my own bloggie. isn't that reasonable?

So please don't simply attack me as you don't even know what is going on and all alright..

I am more than happy if you like to read my bloggie . However if you dislike me or the way i present.. i have ntg to say but THANK YOU for reading my bloggie * in a polite way*

No comments: