Thursday 11 September 2008

Granny & me

Grandmother is really depressed and she cried when she talked to me and my mom since the day b4 yesterday. SIGH.. I feel heartache and sad whenever i see her sobbing. She never cry in front of people. NEVER..

She was saying: haihs i can't see you for a year.. i am going to miss you..

me : no granny, i will be back very soon. one year isn't long. Dun worry, i have friends with me and my boy friend is there too.

Granny : i know i know. But whenever i think of you leaving to uk i will start sobbing.. can't see you every sunday :(

me : No, you still can see me.. i will ask siblings to bring laptop here and you can see me through webcam..


aihs.. now i think my father will be sobbing soon also. * shh* he is like me. He will be sobbing whenever his children go overseas or wont be staying at home for a long time :) aiks....

Good news to the family is.. i am going to postpone my flight. The visa result is not yet out. Appearantly it takes 7 working days to process everything. SO.. i will be visiting my granny everyday. I am trying my best to make her feel better :)

Drew, sorry your mooncake.. hmmm probably reaching late ..

No comments: