Wednesday 3 September 2008

K. O

After battling with inti staff for exactly a week, the warrior decided to take some rest cause she fell sick hahaha.. useless body sigh.. my throat hurts.. it's burning and i have tried pei pa ko, lemon tea, kat zai, 100 plus and 6 sorethroat pills but my throat is still hurting LOL

Anyways, the offer letter is still hiding in the blue blue sea. I feel like giving up ! if so happened that i can't make it for the course then.. i will just stay in Msia la( the boy is going to kick my ass). i actually dun wan this to happen since i have bought my winter coat and my cousin gave me a nice autumn coat as well. But i do not know what else to do. I am lazy to talk to those irresponsible fellas.

And to the boy friend who misses me and check my blog everyday... i have faith in you. think positive (i know you always do).. and oh just wait for me okie. i will try my very best to chase thier asses off.. and try my best to be there so that we can study and fight for our future together :)


Peeps

UWE AND INTI SUCK ! ! !

No comments: