Sunday 31 August 2008

Sleepless Night

I know i know keep complaining here is useless but i am extremely grumpy now. Things are still not done, i can't have a nice sleep. Didn't sleep well for two days ald thanks to you-know-what ! Fuck it @#$%^&*() ! i am real frustrated .. I am running out of time larh ! Since they have booked a flight on 15th Sept why don't they complete our application in time? Parents getting dissapointed and what should i do? I have tried my best to keep pastering them, went college since tuesday and till now they still haven't complete my things..can't even tell me when can i collect my offer letter * asked us not to wait until last minute and see.. who should we blame now?*


I am extremely grumpy as i said.

I did write some comments when i handed in my withdrawal form to Inti Admin and i hope they do take actions. Anyways.. don't think they will la since u know the service is still suck like hell.

We have gave up the chance to be entitled to 500 pounds discount since everything is not confirmed yet. i can buy a laptop or a branded bag i tell you..who going to compensate me?

Now, i don't even know i should shop for my clothes or not. Have been midvalley, Bangsar and Sg wang these two days and came back with empty hands. Dunno whether i should make the purchase or not. What if i didn't make it at the last minute. There's so many uncertainties and no one can actually help. I have done whateva i can. let's the god to pray for me..

it's so sickening and i am tired.

Going Subang back and forth everyday is not funny at all.




No comments: