Thursday 28 August 2008

Finally.. braces no more :)

so happened that Andrew get to see me without braces b4 he departed. Yea, for all of u who knows him, he just landed at London few hours ago.. and he told me that his room is really nice and clean :) of course ! we pay 4810 pounds alright ! not cheap *burn a big big hole in my father's pocket, sob*

This is the 1st time i didn't follow the family to the airport. Yea, planned it day b4 since i will be seeing him after 3 weeks and i should let him to spend some quality time with the family.. yea, trying to be more considerate :p ( i have promised andrew to visit the family *.)

Anyways, did i tell you the good news?

i have passed my exam

no big deal ehh LOL now i am afraid that i cannot done my visa application in time. i am not sure whether the offer letter can be reached in time as UWE is really slow. On the other hand, Inti is not much better, they keep delaying my result as in i know i am passed but the exact marks is not out yet.. so i am still hanging half way, cant send my full result to UWE which means they cannot issue me unconditional letter at the moment ! and it affects all my plans.. cant proceed to my visa application (they want original offer letter) and cannot confirm my flight ! ! ! ! scolded Inti staff on the phone as she promised me i will definitely get the result latest by today.. i want to be entitled to the 500 pounds discount larh ( if i pay my tuition fees b4 31st August ) Brrrrrr.. i will keep chasing them i dont care..

you might be wondering why i am so worried, it's bcoz one of Drew's friend has failed to get his visa due to there is no orignal offer letter and now he cannot study at UWE coz they do not accept those who are late for the course ! @#$&*((&^$#

Alright, show you my teeth larh, it makes me happier

muahahaha, braces no more ! ! !


side view, wth -.- |||


yea yea the clear one..*Grins*

Whateva la, i must go UWE that's it * cross fingers*

so ..

It's time to go shoppinG !

No comments: