Monday 25 August 2008

PART TIME JOB

Well, better talk about my oh so incredible part time job today. The pay is not bad but guess what people, the system of that company is so messed up ! Worst still, gastric striked me during the lunch break. Didn't eat since morning.. I almost give up after that..

Can you imagine
HOW PAIN I WAS ..

no no, you cant ! i was about to roll on the floor..

i could'nt move at all. Almost puke when i walked to the store room to get some rest !

ohh wait, did i tell you there's this gay-ish looking guy ? he is one of my part-time collegue and he is damn gay that hse nags like a woman ! worse than my mom larh my god.. Mouth keep bobeh bobeh (nagging) and got angry when the customers asked him questions.. besides that, he always think he is gorgeous or handsome ! nvm that he walks like a woman but he will still keep nagging like a woman when he is walking.. *fainted* but he did entertain me..

Anyways, forget about the part time job. i am not going to work dy haha.. Let's see how i spent my weekend then..

Well, cause this is the last week for Andrew so his family brought him to makan chinese food at hotel equatorial and i am invited. HAHA.. drew and i went pavillion on thursday to get Red Cliff tix cause his father is highly interested in this movie.


Right after the dinner, the couple walked around Bukit Bintang and decided to drink Starbucks again while waiting for the movie.

the bf ( dia tak tau saya tangkap photo-nya)


starbuck coffee rocks starbuck coffee rocks. *stupid face, slap!*

I cant wait to see my result la DAMNNNN !

No comments: