Friday 22 August 2008


Life..

Have been really free these few days and well i still have to wait for my result.. *cross fingers* don't think everything can be done in time seriously.. UWE is slow like a turtle.. I need my original unconditional letter for my visa application man.. headache ~* Ndrewie is leaving soon arrr very soon.. hahaha ! bye dummie, no dim sum no mamak muahaha can't see me without braces nenepupu..

well, moving on

post-exam celebration..

Initially i was planning to meet the boy after i have done with da exam. This fui yee sms-ed me and asked me to join her and pei jun for brunch. So.. i met them at Sunway. well, i remember the threesome(iris, fuiyee and saya) used to have lunch together almost everyday, nando with flying cockroach, winter warmer, The Jack place.. miss hanging out with them T.T

This fuiyee is the funniest classmate i met in inti. she laughed for stupid jokes LOL.. and we used to burn midnight oil together during exam period. Sms each other and see whether one of us fell asleep or how many we studied bla bla .. oii lady remember our Finance 316 .. both of us thought we failed the paper hahaha dumb la us!


dun worry le, hamster's friend ( she calls me hamster) i will definitely help you to look for the bestest signature bag and most handsome guy okie * if i make it to UK land*


well, this is Pei jun. talkative and friendly lady ! *damn i am like a giant hahaha*


Okie, i need to get prepared now. Bf is on the way to pick me up

SO,

ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY NIGHT !

No comments: