Thursday 21 August 2008

I am Bored already


it's just the 1st day of holiday and i am bored already ! i feel uneasy and uncomfortable just sitting at home facing the computer .. please i need a part time job! or else i will grow mould soon..

Let's talk bout my relationship..

as you know, i am together with this boy for almost 2 yrs and well, our realationship has been smooth sailing, we have been through long distance relationship and we are still manage to maintain it ..* i am kinda proud of it la cause today, when i was buying my contact lens the guy whom i know said whoa, it's cool both of u managed to maintain long distance relationship, most of the time they break up* Until now we are still stick to each other and we see each other almost everyday .. that made me think whether it is normal? i think it's normal LOL we have been seperated for 7 months ! ! there's so many things i wanna tell him !

I am glad that he is willing to be my listener and he is always be there for me whenever i need him. He knows me so well that he can sense when i am down even through the sms i typed. Don't you think it is amazing?!

That's why i am afraid of losing him. yes i am afraid :) you cannot find someone who knows you so well or who care about you so much.. May be you'll say he is imperfect but well who is perfect in this world? i am not perfect also..


I seriously hope we can make it till the last. I know you might be laughing at me now cause you'll probably say there is so many uncertainties in this world and we are only together for 20 months.. i agree, but i strongly believe if the boy and the girl really love each other/when both of them have the same commitment of course they will / can overcome all the obstacles.. So forever sounds possible and not so hard what right?

well, it's just a random shit post..

i am just being random..

Anyways,

Good nite ladies and gentlemen




No comments: