Wednesday 20 August 2008

Greetings From Nicole Y.♥

Hello, Elmo and friends say Hi to you guys..

Elmo : Nicole is finally finished her exam and she is as free as a bird now and she is shaking her butt because she is too excited ! ! Finally she intro me in her bloggie :)

Yea, my friends and I

This event is actually happened long time ago but i just got some pictures from my cousin.. So..
just post it up la.. * spot the elmo*
cousins, siblings, me holding small mei * quite heavy leh*

Below are Paparazi shot.. i have no idea who took all these pictures..

# feeding the birthday boy with cupcake.. look at my expression.. hahahaha.. NO comment !

# and another closer look ! i look pregnant here thanks to the blouse !

Besides that, my china's relatives visited us few weeks ago. They have been staying at my house for a week and they are now back to China for couple of weeks .. Now only i get the chance to update photo ! see how busy iwas.. There's a pic with all my family members but i dunno who is having the pic so.. yea you know..


Sorry rr, must update all these b4 i post the latest one which is a small celebration after the Scary shit Financial Paper.. It's freaking scary la i duno why.. i was quite confident in calculation part initially and i read the questions very carefully .. word by word. for 2 times.. and i realized the questions are quite tricky !

Anyways, it's all over now and i am going to enjoy enjoy my very short holidays..

If ntg goes wrong i will be leaving on 15th of Sept. Pray for me la alright :)


Last,

Enjoy your day, Peeepsss

No comments: