Saturday 16 August 2008

I CAN SEE FREEDOM IS ON MY WAY..

one paper down and it's my econs ! ! ! i was so excited when i look at the questions :)
but i wrote more than 10 pages of essay within 2 hours ! hands almost cramped.. anyways, hardwork pay off i would say. memorized more than 10 full pages of notes :L

Due to the excitement to sit for the exam, i didn't sleep well at all. i always scared i oversleep so when Andrew the boy sent me a message at 2ish i thought it was ald 545am ( my alarm) .. jumped up from the bed straight


was exhausted after coming back from the boy's house. mom asked me to go for dinner with her and siblings. And yea i took some dead-look pics of myself. *camwhore* while talking to andrew and watching the tv show at the same time..



one more finance, one more... Yucks.. but i can see my freedom is approaching !

yeah yeah ! but Andrew is leaving real soon. Not sure it's on the 25th/26th of aug SIGH !


No comments: