Thursday 4 September 2008

Counting Down

Offer letter issue is finally solved ! ! after i raised my voice to the representitive of UWE in malaysia. I didn't want to do it initially but.. i have no choice..

It was yesterday which is wednesday la

i called unilink ( representitve of UWE)

me : hey, may i know whether my offer letter is done?

staff : your name please..

me : ..... ( told her my name)

and then the staff talked to another person. She didnt put down the phone so i heard her conversation with another staff clearly..

staff 2 : tell her tomorrow..

staff 1 : can only be done by tomorrow.

i was damn angry
and i called inti staff, Pei yi ( a nice and resposible lady) right after i put down the call.Told her my case and asked her to chase them.

After 10 minutes

Amanda ( the head of representitive of UWE ) called

Amanda : hey nicole, Amanda here. Your offer letter cannot be done by today cause we do not have your file.

this really pissed me off. i have been tolerate with them and waited patiently since friday. Called on tuesday and she said wednesday can definitely get it..

me : what are you talking about ? you do not have my file? what do you mean by that? I have been waiting since friday and now you tell me you do not have my file ? What for asking me to wait since you cant proceed my things ? Is this the way you treat your customer?

Amanda : cause we do not have your conditional letter..

Brilliant ! until now only they tell.. so how if i didn't call? how if i didn't raise my voice.. just wait for tomorrow and tomorrow until i miss my flight and the course starts?

Anyways, i faxed them my conditional letter and finally they gave me my unconditional letter on the same day. Phews You see this is how they work.. Beside that, i have submitted my visa application today :) so now everyone please pray for my visa ;*)


Well, since all the unhappy things are over. Let's show you my cutie cousin. i baby-sitted her for half an hour today LOL

she always stick with me and does not allow my family members to carry her. Alright, i think she is potential model ! see, so young can promote her water bottle dy..


pose 1 * can spot her small little sling bag? hahaha mom bought it. it's for her to put her belonging which is jeng jeng jeng jeng.. her own pacifier. i am not kidding *


pose 2

pose 3 : i am the happiest girl in the world ! ! !

So to those advertisers : If you're looking for cute little baby for avertisement please contact me.. okok joking !

Last, i can finally relax woo hoo, visit drewie's family, help the father, spend time with my family and besties :)
a sneak peep of my winter coat :) i didn't buy this color thou

Alright, time to say bye bye

Sweet dreams peeps

Toodles ~*

No comments: