Monday 29 September 2008

MY VERY 1st WEEK in UWE, BRISTOL

( warn you : it's going to be a very long post, hope you don't fall asleep half way )

Let's start
today is actually my 1oth day in UWE but well.. i am going to blog about my 1st week in UWE. 1ST WEEK wei.. i thought i have been here for a month ! Life here is boring !

BOoooOoORING ! ! !

eat sleep eat sleep walk wait for andrew to come home cook are my routine everyday.

Andrew is very busy ! His course is killing i would say. There's presentation or talk at least once a week. Oh well, if you think he is pitiful., i think i am pitiful as well. I have just read one of my module handbook, my course is nothing better than him. I have to present most of the time too and my groupmates will write their comments on the comment paper which is bad enough, worse still

THEY GIVE MARK OVER MY PRESENTATION. SHIT !


i hate talking in front of people. I am such a coward ! !
Whatever it is since i can't change the fact so we better move on ..

US @ Drew's room

These photos are taken when Andrew was having a day break. LOL Told you guys here is boring. We can't sing k ( cause it's real expensive - a few hundred pounds for a room) cant go for movie so we stuck at our room and started taking photos cause we don't need to spend money !



The couple :)


me with my favourite bright pink pillow :)

Beside taking photos, Andrew reads his car magazines when he is free while me..
you guess what i do normally?


Guess Guess Guess


I talk to the cows through the window. wth i am serious !

cause Andrew is always busy reading his magz and i don't have any magazines, books, movies or another alternative is i take out my camera and start taking nonsense.. I do have moonlight resonance DVD but it can't works ! ! Being the computer idiot, i decided not to watch the dramas even though i know it's damn nice ;(


# pussy on my pinky pillow

one of the pic i took. I got this drink from Fresher Fair for free and the name of the drink is WEIRD. PUSSY?? both of us tried the drink and it sucks !


It's like u're drinking fragrance i swear !

and well, i take pic of myself too. this is how i look in UK.. still looks the same ( of course ! ! ! )
i think i am putting on weight ! i ate so much rice here thanks to the weather . My mommy warned me the other day when i webcamed with her. She said this to me :

Don't eat so much ! ! ! later you become a fat girl with huge belly ! T.T

# reading an interesting brochure. It includes all the famous places, foods, bla bla in Bristol.

X X X X X X X X

Dynasty @ Victoria Street

Again we went to the town to hunt for chinese restaurants and groceries shops. We decided to give it another try even though we came back home with dissapointment on last weekend.

Well, after doing some research and looking at the map and guide, we succeed this time ! We found the chinese groceries shop too ! * claps claps *


But this dinner burned a big hole in both our pockets. It costs us 28 pounds equivalent to RM 170 for just a dinner :( :( :(
you must be thinking we must be having great food and great drink..


Let's check it out

me still can smile with my 10 quids hokkien fried rice

# undeniable, the portion is big !

and Andrew's yin yong fried rice ( another 10 quids gone ) + our chinese tea

wan tan soup 4.50 quids

both of us feel sad and pain when the bill came ! LOL i am not joking ! Anyway we sort of know when we look at the price of the food laaa

# pms face T.T

# Mr. A's pms face

Good news is Drew and i might become part time waiter/waitress here. So pray hard for usokie, we so want the job ! ! !

Last, our ikea stuff which i mentioned in the previous entry.
these things costs us another 78 quids :(

We are ofiicially broke !
That explains why we need a PART TIME JOB.

Okie, it's time to stop and become part time house GF. Need to cook for our dinner

Toodles <3

No comments: