Thursday 25 September 2008

想家 miss home

Got to know this song from my younger bro. It was his blog's song when he was studying in taiwan ;) I love the lyrics very much ! it's so meaningful :)




It has been almost a week here. Update..

1. My class is going to start next week.But i can relax alil cause there's no workshops for the 1st week ;) Went to register myself and joined taylors student for induction day. Well, the uni is so big that i need to ask ppl for direction ;( those ppl i met are very helpful. The induction thing is so so so boring. I almost fall asleep half way T.T by the way, our five-floors library is giant!! we can definitely play hide and seek in the lib. * okie, will try my best to take some pics alright *

2. I met only one of my floormates :O there's 6 rooms in my flat but 2 are not occupied yet. Well cause most of the time i dine and cook at drew's kitchen so i get to know all his floormates. They are a bunch of friendly people.
3. Went to Ikea with Andrew yesterday. Spent 70+ quids for our home deco. But Ikea is actually quite far from Eastville Park bus stop, it takes 15 mins to reach the place and imagine both of us carry 2 big shopping bags of stuff , 2 umbrellas and 2 laundry bags home by bus.. Great job ehh :L
4. Haven talk to the parents for a few days. Miss them ALOT. I miss my mom's cooking ahh, even though Andrew and I managed to cook different dishes everyday but it's so hard to think what to cook everyday ...
Anyways, i have took some pics of Broadmeads when i visited the town and woot woot A new shopping mall is going to open this friday :P







Hope u guys enjoy the pics and the song too

Until next time ..

No comments: