Sunday 21 September 2008

On the Flight
since i am free now, i better blog more...


well showing you what i ate in the flights. I didn't take direct flight to come UK but thai airline. Honestly, the food is quite delicious. Well, it's just my opinion cause Andrew was complaining that the food wasnt nice at all. Not to mention i was quite hungry in the plane larh..

my breakfast b4 reaching Heathrow airport
*spanish omelet, premium chicken sausage, vagetable nugget, baked potato with olive oil,, oregano,fruit yoghurt and some fruits*




my supper
*Smoked Salmon with Potato Salad, Fruits, Chicken Curry Mussaman, Steamed Thai Hom Mali Rice, vege, Chestnut Mascarpone Cheesecake

chicken rice. * this is not so nice*



Beside that.. i have moved in to my room but i hide at Andrew's room most of the time cause we cook and dine together and my room is much colder as compared to Andrew's. Dun ask me why..cause i am trying to find out the reasons too.

present you : Student village


side view



This is my room :)

sorry, it's quite messy as i do not have any hangers and decorations in my room.


still messy.. my own toilet is on the right , which is behind the mirror


Basin


the toilet is quite clean and nice except the shower curtain. Ewww so so so dirty i have to complain :(




Last,


the kitchen

it's quite big and only 6 of us sharing a kitchen ;p

ignore Mr. Andrew



Alright i need to leave dy. My neck is still aching like nuts :(

No comments: