Saturday 9 August 2008

Randomness

There's so many things to do besides studying..

1. Accomodation offer

i got my accomodation offer letter today and they are offering me student village ( the bestest hostel in Uwe appearantly) Well, let me explain it 1st, there's actually 2 uni hostel for us to choose.
i. Carroll Court - superior( my 1st choice) or standard ( 2nd choice)
this building is a liltle bit old but it is the nearest to the uni and since i chose superior( the building is just renovated recently) as my 1st choice, i think it's reasonable and the price should be okie for me la.

2. Student Village - Superior or standard( third choice)
this is claimed to be something similiar to 5 stars hotel. the building is new and according to all my friends it's really nice ..

Haihs, i actually dun need to stay at the bestest hostel or the most expensive places cause i am stingy enough. I was thinking to save the atleast 600 pounds for a new laptop or a new camera.. Ahh... i dunno la, havent ask the parents yet and after i have counted my accomodation fees and tutition fees.. i was alil bit upset LOL.. it costs me Rm80k + good thing is living expenses and some other expenses are not included.
But it's expected, going to the Uk is never cheap.. whatever la since i have decided to go.. *still considering to accept or not*

2. Roti telur cheese

Been addicted to this roti telur cheese since last thursday. never know its existent until the other day when i ordered roti cheese at Neela and the waiter recommended me roti telur cheese.. of course.. it's fattening. roti + telur + cheese.. but if i go uk that means.. i must eat as lot as i can

4. Cockroach
continue my roti telur cheese story.. i was walking towards the car and this stupid thought suddenly poped up : hopefully there's no cockroach nearby me..( my sixth sense is so chun) within a second, i saw a cockroach landing on the floor ( i actually heard the sound *piak*) which made me screamed( luckily it's not that loud ) Some ppl did turned thier heads around to see and being the Andrew-ness, he laughed Grrrrrr.. so embarrasing ! Why there's this so disgusting insert in this world...


3. Full month party

i am invited to eunice's sister's daughter's ( confusing) full month party. Besides eating and all i would like to introduce another two full month babies to you reader....

well this is definitely the full month star

while another two are....

.................................

...................

.......

..


Baby eunice and Baby Maro Giant baby eunice & Giant baby maro

see how childish they are * SIGH*
well i am supposed to be in their lameness picture but i accidentally deleted it in the morning T.T

hahaahaa

better get back to my studies..

wish me luck People :)


No comments: