Monday 4 August 2008

My finance test result is released. So.. i wont say it's the best result but i am kinda satisfied with it. I should have score higher..i mean A cause i made some careless mistakes.. anyways.. i am not trying to show-off here as half of my classmates did not do well for the test..*zip my mouth*

Moving On..

-Maison-

it was last friday night, drewie and i were invited to his high school mate's birthday party at maison.

ahem, this is the 1st time we go clubbing together LOL both of us never been to any clubs since the 1st day we got together... not that we like it also :p

so this is the reason i have to leave my studies aside.. and well, we did not take any photos in the club. both of us didnt bring camera :p so the only pics available will be the cam-whore pics when we stuck at mid valley.. were heading to maison after buying the birthday gift :)

Andrew boy trying to seduce me..


the writer :p not affected by his seduction obviously *.)
caught Andrew drinking water hahaha.. he is going to kill me soon ! ! !
Andrew is not driving.. he is just pretending..

told you no pic at maison.. hehe

on the next day when both of us jogging/ walking around drew's housing estate, we spotted these two superly cute puppies.. so now i have to think :
hammies or doggies ?


well,

time to say bye bye again

toodles~*



No comments: