Wednesday 30 July 2008

Lucky or Unlucky ?

So, at 5ish, as i wanted to leave the house, i realized i did not have the key to open the front gate.( damn awesome me forgot to bring maro's house key today). Maro was at midvalley and her sis was in the class.... Being the not shameful me, i knocked at one of maro's housemate's door. He is so kind that he woke up from napping just to open the door for me

Me : sorry, can you please open the front gate for me? i do not have the key..

Him : okie, wait a minute

went to take the key

Him : which room do you stay? why you don't have the key?

so i explained to him bla bla and he opened the gate for me

Me : Thanks and sorry for disturbing you

Him : it's okie ! drive safe and take care alright..

Oh My God i cannot imagine he is tat nice. if someone woke me up from napping.. i would probably kill him into pieces..

well of course this is the lucky part la

The unlucky part is..


I was on the way to pick up my brother at The One Academy and this stupid-dumb-shit HBA 499 taxi cut in my lane suddenly and scratched my side mirror. I was god-damn-not-angry at the moment and i honned him kao kao just to release my anger. Who asks him to cut in my lane and scratched my car...
I hope he is like his plate number Si Kao Kao ( in hokkien) .. I know cursing people is not right but who cares ! ! hahaha you see, even his own car plate number is cursing him ! i am not the only one lalala~*

Anyways

wish u all have a pleasant day
yea

toodles ~*



No comments: